Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Remote Starter Diagram Please Please Help I Need 2001 Maxima SECU Pin Outs To Install Remote Starter?

Please please help i need 2001 maxima SECU pin outs to install remote starter? - remote starter diagram

I laid down the device completely, because I checked, Ting, like every first. The installation guide that is it useless to make the wiring diagram for my car a little F'E and the Federated States of Micronesia beginning I was more confused. but if someone can tell me if I am connected to the riht place of the dead son, and where they are located.

So far this is connected
------- Wire-function color (internal )------ Location

Power Lock Gry --------- ------ white plug in the SECU
Power Unlock --- ----- Brown White Yellow Socket on SECU
Trunk Reese ------- ---------- Blue White plug on Si
Factory alarm plug Disarm----Orange/Blue--White SECU

* Lock Food and son were opened together, and all these compounds are in the white plug M143 I think

and the question is: Where can I find the cable to the monitoring overhead
Son and what I need to connect to the brake cable) (brown or green
and also the position of string

I've also correct contact, so please give me the assignment of the SECU
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment