Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Diabetic Diet Food Pyramid To Carb Or Not To Carb? That Is The Diabetic Question.?

To Carb or not to Carb? That is the diabetic question.? - diabetic diet food pyramid

I am diabetic type 2. No medication needed is a controlled diet.

I read a lot about how carbohydrates evenly throughout a meal for diabetics and are distributed throughout the day. The diabetic food pyramid says you 6-11 servings of cereals, bread, noodles have. I'm confused. I know that these carbohydrates are burned regularly and are at a level to keep the whole day.

I'm afraid to eat, carbohydrates. I was on a carb-high protein, low fat lifestyle. Since the beginning of my numbers were great. But because I'm neurotic, have diabetes, I read a lot about what to eat.

Am I doing something wrong? Should I eat carbohydrates, they say they eat? Would it be better for my level?

No comments:

Post a Comment