Saturday, February 6, 2010

S.t.i. More Condition_symptoms What Is The Best Way To Get Real, Free Psychiatric Help?

What is the best way to get real, free psychiatric help? - s.t.i. more condition_symptoms

I've been to every place of my condition determined (there is a medical brochure to hand them all). All were closed, or simply do not address the issues that I have (and the people are really too coarse).
I just lost my job I have had for three years and now all my symptoms of severe depression, borderline personality disorder and / or bipolar disorder appeared again. I thought I would be conquered by force, after I met my friend. I stopped taking the drugs and everything. Well, I quickly began gaining weight, but I can not help myself. I try to eat healthily, but if I feel like s ** t I am everything I can to kill me, and that incuded food. There are also new things that I am ready to discuss how to agree, why not with everyone, not even enough for my poor friend a roommate has! Things quickly go downhill and I stop them, but I can not do it alone. Maybe I can raise $ 20 per month to not. Please help me, I do not know what else to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment